Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

NEOCON 2008

design-engine

Check out my photo article from the Chicago Neocon event. http://www.design-engine.com NOTICE THE TOP ARTICLE. Any furniture folks out there on mcadcentral? I did this one in Pro/E the end of last year. Its all Pro/SURFAC-ED and ISDX-ED out!

ki01.jpg

This is a photograph of a prototype from the neocon 2008 KI showroom.

Edited by: design-engine

Everything I know about Pro/E I learned from the mighty Bart Brejcha at Design Engine.
Now I have dozens of my designs in major retail chains worldwide. I don't even have a degree.

HA!

Ha! Well there you go.

Post some of you products so we can see.

Chris also designed the cobra lounge using Pro/ENGINEER. A rock night club close to the office.

Those Steelcase chairs at the bottom of that page are pretty cool, very futuristic looking. Some good stuff at that show.

Looks cool though, cream leather would be nice.

I Just saved off those couple of transformer hi-res images of bumblebee and optimus prime... great images, would love those as pro-e models
smiley1.gif

In about 6 months.. I can share some Bad A$$ Models too!!! .. well.. at least images of models...Huh Bart!??!!?
smiley2.gif

Edited by: Mithrandir

you can post screen shots of predator b geometry right? Thats got some impressive proe surfacing

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back