Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Artios Cad packaging software

bobmann

Does anybody have any experience with ArtiosCad packaging software, made by Esko?

We just hired a new packaging engineer who has used this at his old company. His company used SolidWorks, but he says that Artios is supposed to also work well with Pro/E. Before I take his word for it, I would love to know if anyone else has any experience (good or bad) with it. Does it easily import a Pro/E model (part or assembly), build packaging around it, and then export back to Pro/E?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Packaging design

Does anybody have any experience with ArtiosCad packaging software, made by Esko?

We just hired a new packaging engineer who has used this at his old company. His company used SolidWorks, but he says that Artios is supposed to also work well with Pro/E. Before I take his word for it, I would love to know if anyone else has any experience (good or bad) with it. Does it easily import a Pro/E model (part or assembly), build packaging around it, and then export back to Pro/E?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, i used ArtiosCAD before, and this software is good, but the price is high. And I am using a free software Packmage CAD now, all the functions are free.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back