Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Cast and Mach comp with Inheritance feat.

looks good, it is appearent to me, how much effort is costed You

After that(an article) I have to rethink my way of creating machined parts - merge or copy geom

Are there any important(not desired) reference impacts? - PDMLINK , Intralink considered

I must have missed this when you first posted. I just downloaded & printed it. I'll take a close look when I have the time. Thanks for putting out the effort.

Thanks David,

Await your reply.

----

muadib3d,

Yes it did take some effort. But in the process, I learnt a lot. This was meant to be a procedure for design for designing cast components. It was mostly in my head communicated down the line thru oral instructions. Thought I might as well document it.

Some time ago I was also affected by investigation for best way of.... That moment it was also housings related. There have already been company standard providing the core of - what should be included in all models. However it was noticed poeple felt helpess when it comes to make a model within all these standards. So I introduce two projects - one for creating special way oFinaly both were switched to 6 Sigma projects. In the end I moved to another company, and I do not know what is going on about the now

muadib3d said:
..So I introduce two projects - one for creating special way o...

of trainings for whole company, second about best modeling appraoch to meet all company demands and make model perspicious for everybody

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back