Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

perspective view in animation

Leonello

<DIV =smallfont>Hi!</DIV>
<DIV =smallfont>I'm realizing an animation in which an assembly of little cubes moves around in the space, translating and rotating each other, independently, respetc a static central object. I used different saved views to guide the transition during the animation, and it seems to be good, in fact everything on the screen is moving. I tried also to use some perspective saved views for the animation, just to give more realism to the scene. But unlike the standard saved views, the animation is not able to make the transitions between a perspective view and the other. In fact the animation start with the first perspective saved views, and maintaine the same view for the all animation. Why? is it right or is it a bug? Maybe it is not possible to make transitions between perspective views, or I have to set any particular voice into the option menu?</DIV>
<DIV =smallfont>I hope someone could help me.</DIV>
<DIV =smallfont>Many thanks in advance, to everybody.
P.S. I use the WF 2.0</DIV>
<DIV =smallfont></DIV>
<DIV =smallfont>Leonello</DIV>

Hi Leo, I am very interested to this. Can you please share with us how you did it please ?

thanks in advance

generaly i have no problem to make any animation in DAO module but I just cant make it in perspective views. There is only one way how to enable perspective and it is just rotation around one axis and before recording the results just enable the perspective view but this is helpful just for one view and servomotor for rotation of the object, not for many parts in assy with many perspective views. how to do this ?

[url]http://mcadcentral.com/proe/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=38243& amp;KW=perspective+animation[/url]

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back