Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question

Unfortunately this mapkey does not work in Creo 3.0. Does anybody have an updated version for Creo 3.0?
    I made one myself, but it does not toggle...
    All help is welcome.

Code:
    mapkey $F5 @MAPKEY_LABELToggle Pre-Highlighting - F5;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Select `main_dlg_cur` `appl_casc`;~ Close `main_dlg_cur` `appl_casc`;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Command `ProCmdRibbonOptionsDlg` ;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Select `ribbon_options_dialog` `PageSwitcherPageList` 1 `Sel_prefs`;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `ribbon_options_dialog` `Sel_prefs.PrehButton` 1;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `ribbon_options_dialog` `OkPshBtn`;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Command `ProCmdSelFilterSet` 4;

I don't have Creo 3 on this computer but try dropping the 1 after Sel_prefs.PrehButton so it reads ~ Activate `ribbon_options_dialog` `Sel_prefs.PrehButton` ;\
    that was the key to getting toggling in previous versions.

For the record, only the three Activate commands were required in the previous version. The Select and Close statements are extraneous. Since those are different in the mapkey you recorded in Creo 3 it is possible that those statements are what is keeping the old version from working in Creo 3. You might try deleting all lines except the first and the last two from the old version and see if it works that way in Creo 3.

Let us know what you find.
    Last edited by anwyl; 06-15-2016 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Houben View Post
    Unfortunately this mapkey does not work in Creo 3.0. Does anybody have an updated version for Creo 3.0?
    I made one myself, but it does not toggle...
    All help is welcome.

Code:
    mapkey $F5 @MAPKEY_LABELToggle Pre-Highlighting - F5;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Select `main_dlg_cur` `appl_casc`;~ Close `main_dlg_cur` `appl_casc`;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Select `ribbon_options_dialog` `PageSwitcherPageList` 1 `Sel_prefs`;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `ribbon_options_dialog` `Sel_prefs.PrehButton` 1;\
    That's essentially the same mapkey that I'm using that works fine for me in Creo 3. Here's mine, the only difference seems to be the dropping of the '1' that anwyl mentioned:

Code:
    mapkey VPH @MAPKEY_LABELToggle Prehighlighting;\
    mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `ribbon_options_dialog` `Sel_prefs.PrehButton` ;\
    Doug Schaefer | Director of Design and Engineering
    Concept Engineering | Columbus, OH

614.279.8771 | www.conceptengr.com

Hold the shift key down while passing over the geometry. Shift turns off the pre highlight on the fly.
    Bart Brejcha
    DESIGN-ENGINE|EDUCATION

http://www.proetools.com Creo Training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12