Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Wildfire detailing

rajendran

i have the following clarification. Pls do the needful.

In the bottom of wildfiredrg, there are tabs/tags for name, type, size and scale. we can double click on any one of the above to enter the changes.

The issue is it not very visible with background color(black). How can i increase the visibility?

Pls refer the below image.

ThanksView attachment 4041

Revert to Pre-Wildfire colour scheme (View>- Display Settings>- System Colours, choose the Scheme Tab and select Pre-WF Colour Scheme.

Kev

Hello

After alittle testing I found that this tekst has the same colour as the hidden line.

(View>- Display Settings>- System Colours, choose the Graphics tab and edit the colour for hidden line)

KF

KF

i have not tried, what you said above. but i think changing the color of hidden line will also change the hidden lines in drawing; ie. if you make it change to some dark color for the sake just to see the text below, it will also change the drawing hidden color to dark, hence when you will take the print, it will be difficult to differnciate which one is hidden line and which one is not........... i hope i am right

Sanjeev

It's true that you also change the color on the hidden line.

How it would affect the print, would depent on the set up? Line type would still be hidden? does it affect your theory that i think rajendran want a lighter color? This isnot my strong side, and it is strange that this color is tied with the hidden line!!!

I'm satified with the default setting that we use - some shade of grey.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back