Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Dropping margin

C.Andersson

Hello.

When i am printing my drawings i sometimes instead of printing with the printer right away uses Acrobat Distiller 5.0to make a PDF that opens in Adobe Reader 8.0and then print. The problem with Distiller is that a piece of my drawings gets lost ( on the left side ). Its like there were something bad with the margins, that i cuts at the wrong spot or something? If anyone got an idea please help me.

( The problem should be in Reader, but i do print through Distiller )

Thanks in advance...

While configure printer, three sub-menus page, printer and model will be visible. In that open the model sub-menu select the plot as "full plot" and scale you enter0.96or 0.95 instead of 1.0. You give the scale as per ur requirement to get the full sheet.

This problem exits in lower version of pdf writer's only.

Asho Pulsar said:
While configure printer, three sub-menus page, printer and model will be visible. In that open the model sub-menu select the plot as "full plot" and scale you enter0.96or 0.95 instead of 1.0. You give the scale as per ur requirement to get the full sheet.

This problem exits in lower version of pdf writer's only.

hohohoh it worked! Thank you so much man! Saved my day, my boss was all over me :p

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back