Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Crashing Pro/e using .mfg file

dsilorey

I'm not sure where to list this so I am listing under a few different subjects. I have been trying to create a process drawing using a .mfg file that I made with the tools and machining steps for a two operation process. The problem is that when I create the drawing that has a table with some repeat regions and add a view, then modify the view too no hidden lines or dim tangent It crashes me out of pro/e. The .mfg that also creates a .asm file has the fixtures with clamps, locators and of course the part to be machined. I am using Windchill with Wildfire 2.0 M220. I have also tried this with a plain drawing format with the same results. Anyone have any ideas what I may be doing wrong or is this just another bug in the system. Maybe my assy is corrupt.
Thanks for any input.

David,

As is usual with ProE, first upgrade your video drivers to the latest available from the card's manufacturer. If that doesn't help you'll need to find the PTC-approved version and try that instead.

Regards

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back