Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

.ibl file

uncheck hide extension in folder options such that you can see abc.txt.

Now right click on say abc.txt rename it as abc.ibl

Thats it

Enjoy

Israr

An imported datum curve can consist of one or more segments. Multiple segments are not necessarily connected.
The From File option imports a datum curve from a Pro/ENGINEER ".ibl", IGES, SET, or VDA file format. Pro/ENGINEER does not automatically combine the curves imported using From File into a composite curve.
Pro/ENGINEER reads all the curves from an IGES or SET file, then converts them to spline curves. When you import a VDA file, the system reads the VDA spline entities only.
The ".ibl" file format is very much like that of a blend file, except you should precede the coordinates of each segment of the curve with both "begin section" and "begin curve". Two points in a section define a line, while more than two define a spline.
To connect curve segments, make sure the coordinates of the first point are the same as the last point in the previous section.
You can redefine datum curves that are created from a file and you can trim or split them with other curves that are imported from a file.

HI............ im sorry if my english is not good!!!

im new using PRO/E!!!!

i have a trouble with my part!!! i cant show my project . ibl in pro E!!!

can you tell me how to do that????

thank's before
smiley1.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back