Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mold Design Question

DefCon5

We have a user who wnats to know the following:

I m working with pressure die casting dies, there is acomponent have mulptiple core juntions. In pro mold when I try to gather the internal core or try it by slider it shows error " there may be slight misalignment or accuracy error". Now no matter how much I decrese the accuracy this dodesnt work?

If some one can help me in pro mold send me an email or his id i will contact him.

thanks

Rather than using gather...I would try using parting surfaces to create a closed quilt and pull that area out as need.

In my experienc I have found that parting surfaces are more forgiving
as they don't rely directly on the model geometry at times.

Yes caldwell is rite,Better you do one thing try to extract from surface.If ithen also its not possible do one thing send me your file.I will give you my mail.

[email protected]

or else you can call me on my cell 00 91 98698 73553.

My self Gopal Kulkarni I am having good experience on ProE from last 4 years I know Promold very well.I have designed more then 300 moulds.ok you can call me at any time no problem.ok take care bye.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back