Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Regeneration Problem

bryanbryan010

I'm not sure where to post this but i've encountered several problems when regenerating my complex assembly.

When i regenerate my main asselmbly, which consists of many sub assemblies, i get kicked out. After hours of tracing, i discovered that the problems lies with 1 part (the main housing).

I tried to supress features and stuff but when i regenerate, i get kicked out of proE wildfire 2.

Are there any ways i can overcome this? Should i not regenerate my model from now on?

Please see the std.err file that is generated in the working directory.

This file should give info of the possible reason for being kicked out of Pro/E..

You didn't give us much info what in that particular part makes problem, is it in some feature, is it in relation, is it in external reference or something other.
If you regenerate this particular part and get kicked out then regenerating whole asm isn't problem, it's problem within this part.

Try to fix this part, examining features, using modelcheck, using info mode, or using info feature to find out what cause problem.

You can try to regenerate your assembly with " Custom regenerate". There is situation when with simply "regenerate" not worked.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

May be you have circular reference and you didn

Oh I always thought it is a hardware issue, that there is a conflict on the design which in turnthe software process cannot repair and in so doingbecause of the many tidous processesthe hardware cannot handle the task, proe just shutdown or you get kick out.Hmmm nowI understand...
smiley14.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back