Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

IExplorer ( MCAD website ) trouble

tazbaby

Hi

Ive started having a problem with the "Back button" in iexplorer whenbrowsing MCAD. If i just press the button nothing happens.. If i dropdown the list of previous pages the below web addressseems to appearand is causing the problem:

View attachment 1922

This one line appears repeatedly in the "Back" button drop down list and prevents me from using it. I dont seem to have this problem with any other website.

Ive checked for viruses and can't find anything..

Does anyone else have this problem ?

TIA

Taz

Not having any problems but myanti-spywarealways raise a signal and block tracking cookieswith reference tothat site.

Run a check for spyware as well as the virus scan, perhaps you'll find something then

regards
Anders

Thanx ankarl... It seems that the Yahoo toolbar was causing the problem. As soon as i un-installed that the problem stopped. Possibly it was Yahoo's anti-spyware function..

I will have to watch what toolbars i use with IE from now on.

Taz

Tazbaby

Get into Firefox and tabbed browsing and you will virtually never use your back or forward button again.

Come to think of it, you will probably never use IE again except to
upload pictures and files to this website
which Firefox doesn't appear to do correctly. However this problem just
could be a function of my security settings, so you still need a
back-up browser for that task.

DB

(P.S. it is also great for blocking ads and javascript from sites you don't really want to see)

Edited by: Dell_Boy

Dell_Boy said:
Tazbaby

Get into Firefox and tabbed browsing and you will virtually never use your back or forward button again.

Come to think of it, you will probably never use IE again except to
upload pictures and files to this website
which Firefox doesn't appear to do correctly. However this problem just
could be a function of my security settings, so you still need a
back-up browser for that task.

DB

(P.S. it is also great for blocking ads and javascript from sites you don't really want to see)
I use Firefox with no problems uploading pictures & files to this site. The only shortcoming is the lack of spell checking which on this site is an IE only function. Firefox is a huge improvement over IE otherwise. I never load toolbars & other addins. Too many unintended consequences that are hard to recover from.

More and more problems
Almost all the time I'm on McadCentral my processor usage goes 100% (using IE), and opening pagesis to slow (not related with my connection).

This could not be related directly only to IE, there must be other problem as well.

I would use FireFox (I use it for other pages) but there isn't spell checker for it
smiley6.gif

Also McadCentral is almost oncein week down??

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back