Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

tip of the week

megaladon

I know we have video tip of the week (which has been up there for several months) but I was thinking we could start a tip of the week in the forum where everyone could donate as much info on the topic as possible. It seems like when you think you have seen every website connected to pro-e the next week someone shows you a new one. Anyway ideas I was thinking of would be like

1. Variable Section Sweep

2. boundry blends

3. configs

etc etc

if something like this worked out then after a while this could help out a lot of new people instead of all of us getting angry with bad forum headings and repeated questions and I am sure everyone of us will learn something new if we are all willing to share.

sorry I ended the topic so quickly I didnt want it to turn into what we can already find at PTC although some people cant get into there resources. What I was hoping for was links to articles on that subject, tutorials would also be great, or maybe tips you have been taught or figured out on your own

maybe after time it could have its own thread on the forum and could be manged by the moderators here

Nice idea megaladon
smiley20.gif

Although I think that this thing with articles already exist here but then I didn't see any new articles in a while.

There should be new forum heading like you said, where people could post their tips, and discus them.

Here's mine contributing:
[url]http://www.mcadcentral.com/proe/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30 152&PN=1&TPN=1[/url]

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back