Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

wHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS MECHANISM?

hi

this this looks like some hydostatic unit pls send me the model and explain its working so that shall help u

Easwaran

Hipatrulescu. You should write more details around your mechanism and especially where is your problem, than maybe I will be able to help you.

is true.if you want to see if the mechanism is working for purpose you designed ,we must have the original parts.Of course only to simulate not for others reasons

Cristelino

After few hours my conclusion is:are based your mechanism from few math study or is your simple imagination?

I don`t want tell you is not working but without some mathematics results is very dificult to simulate without real dimension.(The holes are only for guide my design)

View attachment 1737

Anyway you try to have any intermitent motion?

View attachment 1738

HI cristelino

CAN U SEND THE MODEL OF ABOVE TO SEE HOW IT WORKS. OR THE MODEL WITH OUT MECHANISM TO PRACTISE

is for that i ask Patrulescu.

smiley36.gif

I cant found the corect parametr to have no interferences.But is not finsh yet

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

cristelino

Its exactly like Geneva Mechanism. You have to enable lift-off while creating cam connections.

Crestilino, you are right, its very difficult to completely remove motion interference. And I tell you this is the immaturity of MDO module. I hope these problems will be solved in Wildfire 3.0 to Wildfire 4.0 when 3D-contact will come in MDO.

Israr

Thismechanismis similar to aplanet gear system. We tried to used them in our starters, because it's cheaper to produce the parts, and requires less parts. There should be 3 parts. The axle, which has excentircity, the "sun gear" which sits on the axel's excentrical surface and the gear support. I'll post some live video soon.

Patrulescu's mechanism is a rotary pump generated by trochoidal profilesand, indeed, they are equation driven. Some time ago I've modelled such a pump, as a part of a more complex assembly, to study its motion.

Israr is not right -this mechanismis not similar to the Geneva mechanism we all know.

Cheers,

Dragos

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back