Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

ProDialog

pelillo

Has any one got some sample code use ProDialog that they would be willing to share?

I am trying to write a nice start part interface to use pull-down menus for parameter values and am having a hard time getting started.

I created a nice interface for my work. It creates a new model ( prt or assy) from a start Part, creates Parameters, add relations to the model....

Send-me an E-mail if you need help..

Marc-Antoine Lemay

I have also done this useing start parts and a mapkey that promts for all parameters on new part creation. If you need help just let me know.

Daymon Thompson

I also need the code about protoolkit development.Can someone send me some?or document about protoolkit program?

I also need the code about protoolkit development.Can someone send me some?or document about protoolkit program?

If you need documents about Toolkit code, they are on the Pro/E cd. Just install Pro/Toolkit (one of the check boxes on the first installation screen) and all the html pages will be loaded in /Toolkit.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back