Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Erasing lines

BONES1369

How come when I go to view, drawing display, edge display, and select erase line, Pro-e will not erase the line. I can select my line and click ok, but nothing happens. Anyone else had this problem? Also, if you try using this comand with a section view, random lines start disappearing. Any solutions?????????????

I have had mixed results with erase line. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure of every limitation but I do know you can not erase lines in detailed views, they have to be the same as the parent view. You also can not erase silhouette edges of cylinders or spheres. Sometimes you can't even pick the line, other times you can but it still won't erase. Pretty poor functionality and another case of Pro/E's motto "Drawings Last".

I am trying to show the dimensions in (ft-in) while creating adrawing of a model which is in inches using Pro/E-2001. But couldn't... Any solution for it...

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back