Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

TIME TO SELL?

megaladon

i bought a few thousand shares of pmtc back in 03' 1 of my few good decisions playing the market

it seems like it may have peked lately

does anyone else hold any shares and any thoughts on future price of the stock?

View attachment 1644

A share is only worth actual money the moment you sell it ... the rest is illusion.

(If I would have put all my savings in the company I worked for in the '90-ies I wouldn't be working now anymore. If I would've done the same in L&H speech technology I would be sleeping under a bridge right now)

Thats a tough one. Buddy of mine had his parents buy when the stock went from about 50 to 7 back in 98 or 99. They sold in the upper 20s and did well. You never know with this one.You've probably tripled your investment.

well i took a chance that wildfire 1.0 would do well so i invested

stock wasnt doing much so i kinda forgot about it but as of now ive doubled and dont see the stock soaring anytime soon

im sure there are better forums for this one but thought there might be a few investors in here

thanks guys

Bud Fox: Blue Horse Shoe Loves Anacot Steel.

If you want the money, sell it now. A friend of mine was kicking himself after selling a stock that doubled his money. If he had waited he could have quadrupled it. I told him "Never be sorry you made money". You could have lost it all, and you still doubled your investment.

from the sopranos

Remember the story you told me about the father bull talkin' to his son. They're on this hill looking down at a bunch of cows. The son goes to the father, "dad, why don't we run down there and f*** one of these cows?" You remember what the father said? Father said "son, why don't walk down there and f*** them all."

SO I GOT MY ONE NOW FOR THE REST OF EM

OR HAS ANYONE HEARD OF GREAT THINGS TO COME FOR WILDFIRE 3 THAT WILL MAKE ALL OTHER COMPANIES SWITCH OVER AND BOOST SALES-

I DONT SEE THAT COMING

I hope you don't get your engineering information from TV & movies like you do your investing strategy. What's next, you gonna make the tool & die shop an offer they can't refuse?

The fact isPro/E has been the straw that stirs the drink in the past but PTC's prospect for future growth look good because of PLM. They've done a good job positioning themselves and should do well. I don't know whether the stock will go up or down, but I don't see many negatives.

The brand recognition of a tool named "ProEngineer" coupled with a healthy 10-year track record and wide implementation are excellent marketing points.

IfPTC incorporates true windows functionality and softens the learning curve they'll be to 3D electro-mechanical what ACAD is to architectural.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back