Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

ideal tutorial in sheetmetal

xcad

i wish to know what would be the best for the ideal sheetmetal tutorial. Would be video files captured with camtasia or written tutorial? Which themes do you believe is needed to be studied carefully?

please place your ideas ..

xcad,

Well, I remember you wrote a book on pro/sheetmetal and wanted to sell it to the forum users. This is an attempt to invite users of pro/sheetmetal to look at your presentation and ask you to sell it to them.

Isn't it?

Israr

Xcad,

Your work is very good indeed.

So why dont you share some of it with your colleagues in this thread?

Its one thing to show how good you are, but another thing to help others, dont you think?

xcad,

Well, I remember you wrote a book on pro/sheetmetal and wanted to sell it to the forum users. This is an attempt to invite users of pro/sheetmetal to look at your presentation and ask you to sell it to them.

Isn't it?

Israr

Mr Israr..

smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

NO BOOK HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND NO BOOK IS FOR SALE. AND AS MR JASON TURK KNOWS I TOOK NO MONEY FOR THE ARTICLES I HAVE WRITTEN FOR PROECENTRAL.

So be carefull and not talk without thinking. The presentation above is to show what the software can do and NOTHING ELSE

mcadcentral is not a place that someone can advertise its job as we all know. it is a place that give us an opportunity to exchange our knowledge about proe

xcad
Edited by: xcad

xcad said:
well ?

no replies ....

Quite honestly, a waste of my time. Same stuff that can be seen in any marketing brochure and existing tutorials. Not sure what it has to do with the subject matter.

Getting back to the subject; I'm sure I'm in the minority with my dial-up internet connection, no sound card (not <quite> deaf, but could be) and unwilling to download every codec needed to view everything I run across.

Regardless, I think I'd still prefer written tutorials that can be stored on disk as well as printed, compiled in a notebook, notes scribbled on them, scanned quickly for refresher on some specific point, etc. I guess the animated type is good, too, but a lot simply appears to be an attempt to justify the cool technology that enables creation.

Why is this thread in the Sheetmetal forum?
Edited by: jeff4136

hi xcad

the presendation is very good. i have some doubts.

whether it is sheet metal or surface. it looks like surface only.

if it is sheet metal, model has been modelled to final shape and then unbended or modelled has flat and then bended.

shall we get the pro/e parts of some or procedure .

xcad,

Sorry if you are hurt. I wish you attach you attach your work here for others such that others can benefit form that.

Israr

Hi xtop

I'm a quite new user for forum and also proe/sheetmetal. Your presentation about which parts can be done by proe/sheetmetal is really good.I have a part that looks very similar to your part that is in 11. orderin presentation. So

so very nice parts, is there going to be any explanation as to how any of them where made? or could you upload some of them so i can have a look at them?

cheers
Edited by: Checkmate

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back