Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

System Colors Problem

succello

I'mencountering a chronic problem ever since we updated to Wildfire 2. In model mode the backside of all my datum planesare not visible. Should be gray but they're always blue. I need to keep loading syscol.scl which has the proper color settings.

I have the setting in config.pro "system_colors_file" point to where my syscol.scl resides.

Has anyone encounterd this problem?

May be some one might have accidentally changed the color for the negative side of plane to blue or something. You might wanna try this. From View->Diplay-> System colors -> Check under 'Datum' tab whether the color for the negative side of the plane is set right; regardless of that being changed or not (fix it if changed) manually save the file (overwrite the existing one) at the already defined location. Exit Pro/E and restart.
I know this is pretty basic, but still thought it might help out just in case you missed.

I think I have found out why. I have a mapkey that turns my background to white for screen captures. When I go back to my custom screen it happens.

Just need to remodify my mapkey. Strange that it never did that with Wildfire 1.

Oh well

Appreciate your reply and help

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back