Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Uploading Posts?

proejunkie

I have posts that I will upload for whoever but don't know how to upload that type of file to this site. File type is not supported under files. Where's the webmaster?

proejunkie said:
I have posts that I will upload for whoever but don't know how to upload that type of file to this site. File type is not supported under files. Where's the webmaster?

I think go to the FILES section (to the right of FORUMS), clock on UPLOAD button and follow instructions.

Should work
smiley1.gif

marker thanks for the input.

I've tried what you say and it tells me "uncx01.p96" is unrecognizable extension or something like that.

proejunkie said:
marker thanks for the input.

I've tried what you say and it tells me "uncx01.p96" is unrecognizable extension or something like that.

Try to Zip it; once you get to the upload window, there's list of extensions allowed. *.p96 is definitely not allowed
smiley1.gif

Proejunkie,

Even the posts that I downloaded from ptc were .zip files. For that matter most companies that allow email will have .zip and perhaps nothing else. I don't see how you could do it any other way.

well, not everybody has 2Mbps up and 2Mbps down pipes like you do perhaps?

some people actually still live by dial-up.

/shock
//horror

smiley36.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back