Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

postprocesor

giovani

Hello ,

Please help me if you can!
I'm working from a very short time in Pro/engineer manufacturing .We have a milling machine at the company bridgeport vertical with 3 axes (x,y,z) with numerically controlled Heidenhain tnc 426 .
I didn't succeed to make a post procesor acceptable in Pro/engineer .Please if you have this kind of post procesor , help me .
My e-mail is [email protected] (romania)
I really need your help .
Thank you .

my name is Ioan (Jean)
Edited by: giovani

Hi Ioan,

The problem I see is that this is a Heidenhein post. Otherwise, I will start from scratch like how Proejunkie recommended. Those are the toughest post to do, and almost every functionality must be handled with a FIL.

Moreover, even if you have done a TNC 426 before, you cannot use much in it. I have never seen 2 Heidenhein machines (unless bought together) that can take the same program.

PM me your email if you want, and I can send you acouple of TNC 426 posts so you can try them out. No guarantees though. One of them might be close, but chances are quite remote that they will exactly fit your case. After that, you are on your own.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back