Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Productview Express bug? Missing setting?

adfteh

Happy New Year everyone. I'm having an issue with Productview Express 2.0. Basically, it doesn't work. All the Pro-E users at my company recently received brand new HP Workstations with 3.40 GHz XEON processors and 2.00 GB of ram. All the workstations are running Windows XP Professional. I did a new, clean installation of Wildfire 2.0, build M130 and Intralink 3.3, build M022 on every one of them. I also installed Productview Express 2.0 by running the executable PVX_INSTALL.EXE from the proeWildfire 2.0/i486_nt/obj folder and made sure the environment variables for CLASSPATH and PVX_INSTALL_DIR were set correctly. But when you call up a session of Pro-E from a workspace and try to preview the contents of the workspace, it does not work at all. However, when you run the Productview Express executable from its installation directory, it does work. I'm stumped. Is there a setting with Intralink and/or the config.pro that "activates" Productview Express? Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to try and fix this? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back