Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Need help on Copy Geom in Wildfire

anand_godhwani

Hi,
I recently migrated from Pro-E 2001 to Wildfire. In Pro-E 2001 to create a copy geom inside a subassembly(Modify->Skeleton->Feature->Create->C opy Geom)then we got one option of selecting all the surfaces of a part at one go. Do we have this option in Wildfire. Right now i can select the surfaces one by one only. I need a copy geom of a assembly so that i can make Pro-Cabling model for that. Selecting surfaces one by one on each part will require lot of time. Is there any better way.
Help is greatly appreciated.

Hey dude

Please be clear in ur question.A pic illustrated will do better.Or might end up with wrong suggestions.

Make it.I can help u out..or mail me.
smiley1.gif

You might want to tunr your reference selection to all before you start else pro will ask if you want external refs. you can find this under tool->asm setting-> ref control

maybe it is trival but be sure to activate the skeleton first in assembly modethan you can collect all references You want

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back