Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Missculine Question

MEHMOOD

hello Friends i learned the proe by myself, made the post processor and now i m machinging since 5 months i have some question

1 How i can make the mapkey of blanking and unblanking surfaces and volume with only one key

2 How i can done the ramp conturing just i did like in mastercam

3 Any one can give me pro engineering manufacturing file just to see that how other people do the machining my email is given below

4 In which circumstances we need upcut machining (working from bottom to top)

[email protected]

If you were to take a pro-manufacturing training class or purchase the self taught training guides (ex: cad train) you will find out how to do these things, as well as learn other methods of machining.

MEHMOOD,

I dont know which version of pro that you have and allI have available to reference atthe momentis prerelaese wf3.

Using it I can go to (tools,customize screen) then click the command tab, under catagories select "view" under commands select and drag to a tool bar "visabilty>blank" and "visability>unblank" then be sure to savethe configwin.pro to your appropriate dir.

That should help with the blanking, unfortunatelyI am not familiar with DISASTERCAM and do not know exactly what you mean by ramp contouring.

Mike

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back