Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Punch and notch

jeaimeth

I want to use ProE2001 to create a sheetmetal part like this:

View attachment 1505

My company use Punch Amada CNC machine, I want to export program to process CNC machine, but I don't know how to do, can anyone help me, thanks alot!

And I try to find a ebook about ProE2001, but I can't....
Edited by: jeaimeth

I should stay out of this; don't know anything about it but ...

What neutral translation protocols will Amada read; dxf, stp, igs, etc.? Find a match and Save a Copy using the appropriate protocol / file extension. Also look at Help for Data Exchange?

You might try a web search for tutorials and books. There is probably as much stuff available for 2001 as there is for Wildfire?

jeaimeth

oops, I see that you need itfor 2001.

Try frotime.com. They have a number of free tutorials for different versions of Pro/E.

Have a good Christmas.

Sip

jeff4136

Usually, CNC machine read file *.txt (notepad file) or read *.tap (file export of ProE) I connected a computer and a CNC with com port, Use DNC program to send file *.txt or *.tap

My problem was I can use proE2001 to post process to file *.tap . I created a new manufacturing type, sheetmetal sub type, but I can't add a part...and after that, I can't do any things...

Sip

I found something in websides you give me, I will tryto do, maybemy problem become good...

Well, today is christmas, hope all of you have a warmest christmas with your family...

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back