Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

ARRRGGGHHH....Popup menu missing

uncleshark

Newbie here so be gentle

Since an automated update I have lost the right click popup menu in the feature tree section of the screen. If i have a model I use to be able to select features,sketches etc in the feature tree, click right mouse key and suppress, edit blah blah blah. However since the update the popup menu is now missing and I either have to use the popup menu in the model view or select the operation i require through the menus.

Any ideas?????

Well the update was a wildfire update. The problem is that this machine is part of the corporate network and as a simple user, I am unable to do anything on the machine let alone format the drive and re-install.

We have no choice as users as to what is updated or patched or anything. I have only just got wildfire and have discuss this issue with some of the other more experienced cad people, all of which have no idea what is going on........

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back