Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

New Business

Roger

Hey All:

I am going to be starting a new manufacturing business in North Dakota. I will be using Pro/E, of course, however, I would like suggestions for software for the rest of the "system". Tracking projects and individual parts, accounting, etc.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated,

Roger Davies

PS We will be building tables saws and other wood working machines, IN THE U.S.A.!

couldnt go wrong with intralink 8.0

ps i have a patent pending i would like to sell thats in your line of business

Megaladon:

I have used intralink at GE. Very good, but, I'm not familiar with it's other features other than keeping track of parts and assemblies. Of course, if it is 1/10 as powerful as Pro/E, then it will do it all! Ha, ha.

Take a look at my website and drop me a note. davies-design.net

Roger

keeping track of parts and assemblies. is one the most important things a company can do!!! intralink set up properly will keep everyone honest will also neatly keep every revision you do to a part in order it will also store every cad format there is (solid works autocad....) including pdf's excel, etc...

post your web link would like to see what your up to

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back