Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Balloon inflation/deflation animation

wils0645

I need to have a balloon on a balloon catheter to inflate/deflate to resemble a cycle.Are there any ways to increase/decrease the diameter to resemble inflation/deflation using animation? I am new to Pro/E this year, and have not used the animation application. Thanks. I uploaded an image to give you an idea.

View attachment 1442

Actual inflation/ deflation is very very difficult to manage in ProE. You should use Maya for this.

By the way using relation you can try to continously change the dimensions such that it looks like what you want.

Israr

I had to create an animation that involved "opening" the jacket of a multistranded cable to show internal detail, which is kind of similar to what you want. I did it by creating several different jackets that were modeled in various stages of being opened - like the old timey flip cartoon books. It turned out fairly well. You could adopt that technique to inflate your balloon. Here's my example: 2005-12-06_084447_UNZIPPED.zip

View attachment 1553

hello to all

do u have any ideea how to simulate the spray of a nozlle or if this is posibile with bmx
smiley34.gif

Edited by: patrulescu

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back