Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How to get the property ¡¯Hide¡¯?

I'm pretty sure you can call ProFeatureStatusGet and the status value of PRO_FEAT_INACTIVE means that the feature is hidden.

Thanks a lot for reply!
I still have some doubt with it,the detailed description is like this:
Current there is an assembly which have several component,we can hide or suppress some of them,but how can we get the property(hide/suppress) of one component by use the ProE Toolkit API?

Here is the procedure for doing this.

1. Call ProSolidFeatVisit passing the top level assembly.

2. Filter all features except PRO_FEAT_COMPONENT in the filter function. Use the function ProFeatureTypeGet.

3. In the action function call ProFeatureStatusGet to see if it's hidden or suppressed. You could also do this in the filter function depending on what you are trying to do.

I hope this helps. Also look in the API Wizard under User's Guide->Assemblies->Visiting Assembly Components.

Hi Williams
I have attempt to do it accord what you have just saying,but I still can not reach my goal,use the function I can't get the expected results.

I have spent a lot of time on it,still have any results with it.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back