Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro E mold tutorial needed so badly

TeQie

I am trying to learn pro E mold from the pro/manufacturing book by Dr. Mark Archibald, but the content is sometime confusing and needs so much time to figure out what its trying to say... The PTC information is also not really helpful. Does anyone have the tutorial papers? Im wiling to pay as a "thank you" or if you need any specific help, please let me know if i can help you. I have been using Pro E for 4 years and i really love this software to do all the work... PTC internal training will be great. I already search the whole internet and this forum and no luck so far...please helps me with step by step tutorial document. I look forward so much to receiving anyone's reply.

Regards

Yeah , I want to get this kind of tutorial too , Can someone please nicely upload them to this forum ? Thanks in Advance !

TeQie,

I you are using legal software then you can have ptc documentation about mold design and its very helpful and more than enough.

Israr

Truee, the place where i work has the PTC global book i believe with a serial number...But as a cadetship, my task is only to design parts (3D model), not mold, not FEA, not anything else..That is the duty of other department and the book is held by someone perhaps in the CE room. I saw once and truly mouth watering, but i cant be bother to ask for a copy...thats my point.

Israr said:
TeQie,

I you are using legal software then you can have ptc documentation about mold design and its very helpful and more than enough.

Israr

anyway...i finally figure out someway to finish up my mold design...it takes a while to adapt with wildfire pro/Mold... I would try to ask my CE to give me a copy of internal use..but seems like it wont happen due to copyright issue...

i have seen that website b4...but how they actually deliver the product? are they in soft or hard copy? thx..anyone have any comment abt the content?

The thread's been refreshed, so I can also have a go;)

Israr said:

I'm using a legal copy, but I have never got any documentation about anything. I mean I have one for "installation and sth" but none for design/mold/manufacturing. Isn't there a need to obtain a maintenance agreement with PTC to get access to tutorials and tips?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back