Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Relation and Parameter windows

Jodster

I am running WF 2.0 and I want to know if this is a bug or just a config setting that I've missed. Every time I open the relation or parameter window, I have to resize it.

In the relation window, I likeit to fill the height of my screen so I can seemost of the relations.

In the parameter window, I have to resize the window.....stretch the parameter name column .....stretch the value column ....... shrink the designate column.

Is this a bug or does anyone have a trick to get around this?

Thanks

Yes this is a pain and the only way around it that I have found is to create a mapkey that does your resizing etc for you. Associate the mapkey with one of your function keys eg F12 for ease of use.

I had opened a call on this issue, a SPR was opened (SPr 1168651) by Tech Support.

I just recieved an update from Tech Support:

"According PTC development feedback, this is current functionality of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 and there is no plan to implement this functionality now."

This "functionality" worked fine in v.2001, but was broken in Wildfire 2.0

Beautiful feedback I must say
smiley18.gif
, what they think that this isn't important to users? bah then nothing else we must use map key there are no other way to fix this problem.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back