Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

using Simplfied Views in animation?

dagarber

Can you use simplified views in animation? I thought the "Create New Display @ Time" might be it, but it doesn't have any of the simplified views that I saved listed, only "DEFAULT SYLTE" and "Master Style".

Thanks for any light on this :-D

Hi guys, sorry for my ignorance on this. Is it possible to switch between line view and solid view during an animation?

For anyone really new to animations like me, I followed a link posted by another user in a recent post to the 3DCADTips website, and found it so amazingly helpful. Thank you 3DCADTips ;) I tried to link to it but that wouldn't work for some reason, but if you just search on their site for basic animation, you can find a tutorial that shows you what you need to know in about 15 minutes of work... It should be called "design-animation.pdf"

But besides that, if you know the answer to the question on top, I would love to hear it :-D

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back