Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

menus on top

azskymaster

I have gone back to 2001i from wildfire because I like it better. In manufacturing I have a problem with menus opening under another menu. For instance, when I open a tool menu I have to click on the banner to get it on top where i can see everything.

In previous versions, I took care of this in config but I cant find anything in this version that will do the trick. Can anyone tell me how to set up config.pro to handle this?

I am new to this site and love it.
smiley1.gif

Window flipping has always been a problem with ProE. I am not aware of any config option to address this issue. You can only hope that as Wildfire progresses, the Menu Manager will (quickly) fade away, taking the problem with it.

I've been using dual monitors; a 20" flat panel main display with a 17" flat panel secondary. Using nView I've been able to designate the display, putting the tool manager on the 17" for example. Problems still arise but are mitigated somewhat by this arrangement.

Regards
Edited by: peterbrown77

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back