Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

What is Pro/Program ??

siddu

Hello Frdiends,

I would like to know what is pro/program and where exactly it can be used.Please if possible can you guyz give any one example which can be explicitily done from Pro/Pragram. Let me know any URL's which Describes these.

Siddu

Hi siddu,

Pro/program is used to do and control changes about one design. For example you can do in part one hole (or another funcion) and it depend by one parameter like temperature. You can program that hole sohould besupressed or resume depended thetemperature.

if temperature>=100

hole=yes

else

hole=no

endif

this esplicattion is very plain but you can send you information. me mail is [email protected]

good luck

Pro/PROGRAM is 'sold' like an alternative tofamily tables, but without the fixed number of variations (ie instances). Instead you have limitless numbers of variations.

The model is programmed to change dimensions, includ/exclude features/components and so on. It's all based on input from model properties and/or user input. The program is built with parameters, relations and conditional statements.

Open any part or assembly and select #tools #program (WF) to see what a program looks like.

Thanks caddie ...

i will try and tell u.... how

actualy ... i am trying to get a input menu for a model through excel to ...it will be easier to the user to enter inputs...

can you send me a information related to

pro-program for assembly...

Unfortunately. I do not have any extra info about Pro/Program that is not otherwise commonly available. Search the web for tutorials? Also, there are excellent PTC trainingcourses available (that's how I first learnt).

/M

dear caddie

that's a good idea ..

we have a option in the analysis menu ,excel analysis ...

that option is creating the excel and accessing the existing excel file...

that option is deals with the excel sheet ...

this is the only cluewe have ...

dear readers ..if possible seach the answer for ... howthat option works with excel...

Thanks&Regards,

Tharan

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back