Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PRINTING FOLDER CONTENTS

TECHIE_FELLOW

I AM NOT ABLE TO PRINT OUT THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF MY FOLDER WHICH IS EXCEEDING MORE THAN A PAGE IN THE BROWSER AREA. IS THAT I HAVE TO SET ANY OPTION FOR PRINTING THE CONTENTS.

There are numerous utilities designed to the fill the lacking ability of Windows to print out a folders content, apart from doing a print screen (what I suppose it is you are doing).

One of the utilities I remember was called "dirprint" but I'm sure you'll find hundreds of possibilities when doing a simple web-search.

Alex

Uhave got a specific PRINT option present in the browswer area with which you arte supposed to get the printout of the folder contents. but the contents exceed a page i am not able to get the next page printed.in other words, i am unable to get a printable version of the folder contents in the broswer area.

The workaround we use to get a full list of the documents in a folder is to use the command prompt, navigate to the directory & use dir /s > dirlist.txt -> this outputs the directory structure to a text file (called dirlist), which can then be printed.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back