Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

CATIA COM Addin

apilikov

Hi all. I have a big trouble with CATIA.I know how to work with CATIA COM-objects via OLE Automation. But nowit is quite necessary for me to know how can I install my C++COM Addin to CATIA. I have enough experience in solving the same problem with SolidWorks. And I haven't met any problems with this CAD. Please somebody who knows help me please.
smiley19.gif

hi I am Pauras.

Please let me know which com you want to use in CAITA. Catia has its own dll enigne and structure. you cant directly add any dll or use com in CATIA. Thats what i think. Let me know more about it. I am also lookig for such solutions so if you wnat we can work together.

Thank you.

Pauras Desani (Project Manager)

Deshal Impex Private Limited

Pauras said:
hi I am Pauras.

Please let me know which com you want to use in CAITA. Catia has its own dll enigne and structure. you cant directly add any dll or use com in CATIA. Thats what i think. Let me know more about it. I am also lookig for such solutions so if you wnat we can work together.

Thank you.

Pauras Desani (Project Manager)

Deshal Impex Private Limited

Hi Pauras

All I want is to create library which can be loaded by CATIA at startup. And I suppose that library must comply with COM specification as it done in SolidWorks. And now I have no idea how to build such embedded library.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back