Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

vericut important !!!!

kunal227

hi all,

can u tell me why i m not able to do run the following command in proe nc mfg module:

'machining>nc sequence> play path> nc check'. i get the following error message.

"windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Javasoft\Jre\1.1\bin\jrew'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again."

kunal

I think it's because you have to download Java to get it to work.

If you are working on Wildfire 2.o you should be able to loadthe Javafileswith the PTC cds.

Brian

In Viet nam, I have the project to open a CENTER FOR RESEACH & TRANSLATE CAD/CAM/CNC TECHNOLOGY.

If you feel free to join, please contact to me

Doan,

You need to re-run the Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 installation from the media CDROMs. Under "Options" you must select Vericut or it will not be installed. As an alternative you can change the config.pro option nccheck_type nccheck and it will run in the 'old' nc check mode. Be aware that if you do this you will not be able to spin/pan/rotate the part during or after the simulation.

Regards

I know this is an old thread, but I just went through this problem myself. I installed both Vericut and Java when I installed Pro E in the past, and I had used Vericut before and now it was no longer functional.

The solution was to add the Vericut Java bin folder to my PATH system variable. Also, make sure when you add it, you have no spaces between the semi-colon of your last path and the new path you are adding.

Once I did this, Vericut ran without any problems.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back