Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Post Processor For Fanuc 0M

qasim

This is My first Massege. I have a CNC Machining center with fonuc 0M board. i need post processor file for PorE2. can any one help me .

thanks is advanced

Good Morning qasim,

There are a few topics concerning post processors in this forum but if you are new to ProMan, then there are some post processors you can download from the PTC website. You will need a current maintenance agreement to gain access to the posts. There you will find a post processor for a FANUC controller that you can start with. After that, you will need to make changes to the post to fit your needs. Good luck!

Christopher

Even if you have the software of pro e u can have the post from the software itself its in the opt file hidden. Just tryout third option while selecting post & the from ther u can get the post its in ur computer itself. try I did it myself so u can too . Its long back I did but u can too.

[email protected]

India

u can contact me by mails

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back