Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

plz change file type, thx

come on, please guys, this thread has had 42 views and no replies. Some
of you must have a couple of minutes spare to help me out

thanks in advance again.

I was unable to see any geometry using Wildfire 2. It recognized the file type but no geometry was there. Unfortunately I have deleted all my older versions of ProE so I can't try one of them. Sorry.

Al

thanks for trying anyway
smiley1.gif

I'm in ProE 2001 and I have the same problem like Al. None of the available Plug-ins can load the file. Sorry

Hi Guy's

If anyone using WF is willing to try again, there is a free download on ptc's website that will allow u to open and view this file.. Unfortunatly i only use 2001 and does not support this plugin..

Your datecode must be higher than 2003*** for this plugin to work..

TinaG

Hi Moroso,

Create a folder and call it gplugs. Go into your config options and find the option pro_gplug_dir. This should let you set the folder you have just created as your gplug directory.

The readme file should contain instructions.

TinaG

Should do.. The link below takes you to the web page on ptc where i got the file from.. The instructions are on there with the downloads.

http//www.ptc.com/products/granite/gplugs.htm

Hi TinaG,

I tried the info you supplied along with putting the .dll file in the i486_nt/gplugs dir and the files will not appear on the screen so I guess jsap is sol unless someone else has any luck.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back