Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Starting with wildfire 2 today...!

Huug

Finally, after two years, and many delayed projects later, we finally migrate to Wildfire. And because WF2 (M060) is out now, we skip the hole 1.0. Had it installed on my machine for two years now, but hardly touched it. Worked in 2001 until today!!!

Last week I did the License Simplification routine, yesterday rebooted the server for the latest FlexLM (9.2) and today off we go with WF2.0. Oh boy! That colour sceme! And our antique config.pro. Those handy layerbuttons. That stupid default sketchertools layout. And everything that I'm about to find out now, then and at my colleagues. I think I need you guys often from now. Glad you are still here...!

Huug

So the Wildfire forum is closed now. Gosh! Already? Is it that common? Makes me think deeper where to post my question....!

Huug

Post your questions here Huug, We'll be more than happy to answer them.
smiley4.gif

Wildfire 2.0 is a great platform and really stable (M080), haven't had any problem working with it in Mold Design for the past 6 months. Knock on Wood

Brian

I have to disagree with the stable part. WF2 hangs up and closes for no reason a lot for me. Maybe somebody can tell me how to fix this.

phoxey, what datecode are you using?

Huug, you'll love it! ang combined with your spaceball, get ready for some serious time saving!

Enjoy!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back