Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PTC Training- Outsourced Class

slashct

I need to post this because I am pretty well Ticked off.
To start the New Year PTC (and a VAR who was going to teach this class) has got mereallygoing...

Last year in September we booked for a new user Fast Track to Wildfire 2.0 class, we could not get one locally so he ended up ata class 3 hours away (he would stay overnight). This was not his first attempt at the class and every class we signed up forseems to get cancelled. He has been trying to get the class since the summer andthis class was supposed to take place starting Jan 3, monday after the holiday weekend. The student drove down Sunday for Monday. We verified with PTC that previous week that the class was going on and according to PTC and our sales rep it was and this was confirmed with the training department.They said they have a new policy and they will run it even with one and not cancell it w/o 2 weeks notice.
Monday comes and the Class never happened, he was there and they never notified us.
After several calls to PTC training and managers there Ihave not been successful in getting an answer. I even wrote a message to Harrison. So far 5 days no answer...
I amtoldfrom others that classes get cancelledall the timeand I think its time we unite and get them to fix this. I truly believe that has to do with the fact that they now outsource the training to other companys. Rumor has it that they even lease out the PTC training facility in Boston.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back