Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Removal of leader line

primal

When flipping the arrows on a horizontal dimension to the outside, the leader line remains between the two inverted arrows (on the inside). How can i remove this?

Cheers

Andy

Without seeing what you are looking at.... do you think it's possible that when you "cleaned up thedimensions" on the drawing that you had the "CREATE SNAP LINES" box checked? If that was the case all you'd have to do is click on the Snap Line and hit the Delete Key. I know there must be more to this then what I'm seeing, but I've baffled myself with simpler "problems".

View attachment 845

Hi Friends

Here I attached the drawing image, my drawing setup is configured ISO standard.

I have the same problem what Mr Primal mentioned here. If I flip the circle arrow

I need the leader line between the two inverted arrows.

Thanking you

In the drawing setup file (i.e. right click, properties, drawing options)

Set the following option;

text orientation horizontal

I'm guessing that right nowit is set to parallel or iso_parallel.

Jfausch, thanks for your reply. That may dictate the orientation of the txt but it does not remove the line between the arrows.

I am still stuck on this one!

hey iam not getting. do u want to erase the line between the arrows in diameter dimension?

if u change the setup option text orientation to horizontal, the line between the arrows will disappear. and if u want to remove the line between the arrows in diameter dimension, go to modify option and then click dim params. there u will find the diameter dim type. u click that and ur diameter dimension type will change. then flip arrows, u wiil see the line between the arrows disappears.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back