Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Help with Mechanism

wilduser

I have some questions to experienced Pro-e users. The most important for me is a problem with Mechanism module of pro-e. I

Dmitry,

I don't know if the ATI Radeon has OpenGLcompatible. If it is you may have to install the OpenGL drivers and setup the config.pro option "GRAPHICS" to OpenGL. Make sure once you get your new graphics card that it is OpenGL compatible that you get it with enough graphics memory (128 MB minimum). That should solve your graphics problem.

Ask israr about the Geneva mechanism that he has model in Mechanisms

[url]http://www.mcadcentral.com/proe/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24 376&KW=Geneva[/url]

Luis

sorry for reviving such an old post but,

I have the same thing happening. every time I go to move a part, run an animation, or make any changes it re- draws every connection.

I'm hoping there is a solution other than upgrading my graphics card which is not possible unfortunately.

on a side note I've recently changed from the student edition to the pro edition and only noticed this now.

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

i used to have the same problem with wildfire 5.0. upgrading to a new build (M070) solved my problem. before upgrading, try setting "graphics" option to "d3d" (WF5.0) or updating graphics card driver.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back