Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

3D Notes in ModelTree

FDdesign

Each time when I open the tree.cfg (config.file for the model tree) my 3D-Notes are shown in the Model Tree. However, the tree.cfg contains only:

SUPRESSED OFF

EXCLUDED ON

FEATURES ON

MFG_OWNER ON

BLANKED ON

INCOMPLETE ON

I don't want that the 3D-Notes are visible in my modeltree !! A solution is to make a mapkey, but is there another way to turn those 3D-Notes off in my modeltree ? Some hidden setting ? I'm working still on a ProE2001-version !!

Easy to do there, all you need to do is configure the model tree the way you want to see it. Once you do that now save that to a tree config file.

In your config.pro use the option mdl_tree_cfg_file and set it to that tree config that you created.

If you need more specifics ask...

Thanks for your reply, Slashct, but .......

I've tried that and there's nothing that 'controls' the 3D-notes in the cfg-file. A collegue told me that in WF we can use 'NOTES ON' or 'NOTES OFF' in the cfg-file.

However, when I do that in ProE2001, ProE is giving me an error 'unknown keyword NOTES' each time when I load that cfg-file.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back