Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

EDS TeamCenter

mgallman

Anyone out there using TeamCenter from EDS? It is the IPEM manager... We purchased this and are starting the integration and am looking for other users who would be interested in sharing their experiences...

thanks

Michael Allman

DCSI

St. Louis MO

Michael, I use UG/Manager which is an earlier version of Team Center. Can I help?

Steve Calvert
Edited by: swcalvert

We havebeen usingTeamcenter Engineering since iMAN v4.0. We have just received the ProE integration. I work right next door to you at bioMerieux. Would like to set up a time so we can talk if that would be possible.

TheProE Integration is actually working pretty good. It is not as automatic as Ug w/TcEng but still works good. The check out is a manual task but check in can be set up to be automatic. The ProE parameters and TcEng attributes can be mapped bi-directionally which enables you to enter your data from either application and then be passed to the other app. The custom ProE parts list can be set up toread any TcEng attributes like release status, revision, unit of measure, etc... Setting it up can be a little cumbersome but like any installation and configuration it gets easier with time, trails, and errors. Hope this helps

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back