Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Gaming Video Cards

survey

Hello,

A while back several people said they were using pny 5950 video cards with Pro/e. I would like to know if they are still having good results with the card, and are the running Wildfire 1.0, 2.0, and Windows XP.

My goal is to find a good gaming card for my system, (P4, Win XP) that will run Pro/e well (if there is such a thing).

Thanks,

Survey

i am using NVIDIA GEFORCE4 MX440

i know it doesnt have any problem with proe or any other graphic dependent application so far. Of course i'm periodically upgrading its driver, but yet i found it very powerfull in handling such applications.

shadshood.

Have you considerd the VP's by 3Dlabs? They are the only ones I know that have optimised drivers for both games and business aplications. I have a VP870 in one puter and a FX1000 in another. The VP870 was giving me heat in Wildfire until the new M150 version, but now it is working great.

STG

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back