Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

geomtrics eDrawings crashes Pro/E

gavf2003

I know it may not be Pro/E's problem, but I thought I'd give this software a try since it is free and it's advertised all over Pro/E Central. It installs nicely, but trying to create an eDrawing of a native Pro/E drawing crashes Pro/E. Using v2001 build 2002310.

I have install too this software and haven't any problem. I'm using Pro/E Wildfire. Perhaps it's the version of Pro/E.

Can't tell you more.

installed with wildfire working smoothly and nice too.

than any other viewers, it has more functionalities

bhacker,

Have your IT install eDrawings on the Application server. Or does it not work that way?

regards,

Gavin

I reinstalled the software and it appears to be working just fine. During the installation I received a script warning from an antivirus program. I allowed the script to run to complete the installation and eDrawings is working fine.

Hai

Install the eDrawings and point the pro/E load point when it asks for the installation folder. Then run the pro/e. there is a separeate menu option as edrawings appear in the pro/e menu bar. open a part and publish/save as eprt or easm. Then open it with edrawings.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back