Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Photo Render option stopped working

Nose Bleed

Does anyone have an idea for why my 2001 SE photo rendering option stopped working? Yes, It a real copy, not a copied, copy... copy?!

why my 2001 SE photo rendering option stopped working? .... can you specify the circumstances under which the photo renderer stopped working?? If you made any changes to your OS, installed/uninstalled any software, added/removed any modules to your Pro/E, etc... It'll help a lot..

-Rishi

Yes, I did change the OS from win98 to win 2000. I hadn't needed to use this function until just the other day... It's been over a year sincce I upgraded the OS so I never noticed this functionality missing.

However, I did a re-install - still, no photo rendering capability like I had before...

It's not a big deal - I've got Wildfire SE, which works fine, but It's got me baffled for why the functionality was lost in the 2001 SE...

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back