Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PRO/E freezes....

alex822

I have an issue on most boxes here Pro/E 2001 freezing up during a save when an Intralink workspace is open. PTC tells me they know of some issues with the virus detection hitting the workspace during a save, but does anyone know for sure. Does anyone know how to fix it? Am I the only one? Pro/E 2001, 2002350 & Pro/I 3.2, 2001440...

I am supprized no one has responded yet.

I honestly don't think that I will be able to help b/c I don't really know anything about Intralink. Does this issue only occur when your Intralink workspace is open or does it ever occur when only using Pro/E? If it is an issue with Pro/E I might be able to assist but if it is being caused by Intralink then hopefully someone wil be able to assist you.

PS. at least my reply will put your question back at the top of the forum :)

It only happens when the Intralink workspace is up and open in the background, open but minimized is okay, and just Pro/E is okay.

This is what PTC calls taking a break it forces you to take a break and start you work over :) We're having similiar problems under Windows 2000 but not on our NT machines.....

Well, as I mentioned before I don't know much about troubleshooting Intralink problems so I can't really recommend anyting.

sorry

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back