Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Imprrt Export error.

salil

Hi All,

I'm getting an error while Importing some drws & related part files & it happens when I retrieves drw but parts related to these drws can be retrieved easily & I couldn't understand why not the drws then ?

It says mdimpex.exe has generated errors & will be closed by windows You will need to restart the program.

Salil.

Sorry,Here I forgot to mention about I-Link.

These errors are related to the Import & Export of parts & drws to & from the I-Link W-Space.

Salil.

One thing to check... Make sure that full path and filename of the objects you are importing do no contain spaces or special characters.

-Brian Adkins

We use Intralink 3.2 for a while and we can't use import/export feature at all. Every time we try, we get same error message: an error occurred on Import/Export. We've tried lots of things to fix the problem but with no succes and we can't figure out whats wrong, because for a short time it worked. Now, when you said that your mdimpex.exe file has generate errors I've tried to run my mdimpex.exe file and I got this message: this application has failed to start because nfsclntxxmt.dll was not found...

Now we have to figure out why this file is missing...

I whish you luck!

Hi! I'm back.

I found my .dll file but this don't solve our problem...

If you succeed to solve yours, please tell me how.

It happens..Instead of exporting to harddisk...take the backup from the pro/e window..AND REGARDING THE IMPORTING THE FILE OPEN THE FILE IN PRO/E WINDOW AND THEN SAVE IT IN THE SAME WORKSPACE.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back